Board of Directors of The Academy Trust
The Board of Directors are responsible for the overall leadership of Thames View Infants and it’s parent company, TVI Learning. It is made up of professionals from various sections of the community.
It is the responsibility of the Board of Directors to:
- agree the aims and values of the school
- monitor and review the policies and organisation of the school
- ensure that financial procedures are sound
- participate in the appointment of staff
- ensure that all decisions are made in the best interests of all the pupils of the school.
Jamie Joyes is the Chair of Directors and Sue Little is the Vice Chair.
The Finance, Premises & Personnel Committee:
Directors also stand on the Finance, Premises & Personnel Committee, which meet 6 times a year and has delegated responsibility for all staffing, personnel, health & safety, finance and budgetary matters.
The following Directors sit on the FPPC:
- Jamie Joyes (Chair)
- Sue Little (Vice Chair)
- Paul Jordan (CEO)
- Kelly Ager (CFO)
- Ros Clark
Members of The Academy Trust
The following professionals are Members of the Academy Trust:
- Linda Trapnell
- Leonie Malvo
- Ros Clark
- Anne Loadman
- Jamie Joyes
Local Advisory Board (LAB) at Thames View Infants
The LAB sits “underneath” the Board of Directors and is made up of Staff, Parents and valued Members of the Community. The LAB at Thames View Infants meet each half-term and assists the Trust Board by being responsible for ensuring that the quality of learning remains high at Thames View Infants, and that the children achieve well and make sustained and substantial progress across the School. The LAB is responsible for all curriculum-related improvement, pupil matters and reviews certain School Policies. They also ensure that children thrive within a safe and nuturing environment.
Any Parent with a child in the school is eligible to stand for election as a LAB member and Parents will be notified when an election is due to take place. LAB members attend regular learning walks across School and are invited to attend courses which aim to help them fulfil their responsibility.
If you wish to contact the Directors or LAB members you may do so by leaving a message at the school or be emailing: office@TVIacademy.org
- Annually, we ask all Governors (and certain Staff Members) to complete a Declaration of Pecuniary and Personal Interests.
- Director/ Trustee / Governor Declaration on Appointment Form.
- LAB Member Declaration on Appointment Form.